Fun for the whole family!
The TV Tower outdoor area has three distinct attractions for kids that can be enjoyed or with the whole family in the area – all of it free.
A climbing lane, rappelling lane and game of lights on the ground will appeal to your little explorers!
What else is there to do with kids at the TV Tower?
- Read your own news item on the TV news
- Discover the world’s skyscrapers on interactive screens
- Stroll around the 21st storey permanent exhibition hall to see a panoramic view of Tallinn
- Learn about uniqueness of humanity
- Celebrate children’s birthdays
- Take part in a family day held every August at the TV Tower. It coincides with the Restoration of Independence Day and a large amount of military equipment will be on display and can be touched
- Come and see death-defying BASE jumpers leap off the tower
- Visit the TV Tower’s children’s mornings (Science Theatre performances)